Models too skinny?...I think not...

Posted by Hannah On Thursday, June 04, 2009
Nothing is better then a little bit of Dolce & Gabbana. It’s sizzling hot!...their ads make me want to grow a foot and lose 10 pounds. Too bad I’m only 5’1”. I must say…it sucks for us short girls. I get all riled up about models that make excuses for gaining weight. It’s like making an excuse to your boss why you did not show up for work for a whole month. (I know…a little extreme…but at least you get my point.)


I am so tired of hearing people say that models are TOO skinny…”Too skinny”?!?!? What the heck?!? There is no such thing as too skinny, unless you are undernourished, can’t walk, in the hospital, and with IV’s in your arm. If these girls can walk down the runway, they are not too skinny.


Sometimes, I think the reason people say these runway models are too skinny is because they are just hating. Plan and simple haters

They can not get off their own fat @ss to go to gym or control what they put in their mouth. All they are doing is secretly hating themselves and taking it out on skinny, gorgeous models.
EVEN models make excuses why they gain weight. Personally, that is the biggest “no no” of all model “no no’s.” A models job is to MODEL. You can not look like people that sit in an office and work all day…they are the ones that are lusting after YOU!







So…what I’m trying to say is: People stop hating on models because they are skinnier then you & models stop making excuses for gaining a little bit of weight….stay skinny and represent!!

“You can never be to rich or too skinny.”

4 Response to 'Models too skinny?...I think not...'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://voguestyles.blogspot.com/2009/06/models-too-skinnyi-think-not.html?showComment=1337710510485#c9094491326702440783'> May 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM

    Wow! I think you just threw up a bunch of ignorance all over the screen. Too bad it's not going to make you more skinny either. It was just a complete waste of your time. Hopefully you have become a little more educated since you last wrote this, but it's more likely your still stranded on a remote island when it comes to this subject. Thank God people with the real influence on this issue took a stand and made some difference.

     

  2. Anonymous Said,
    http://voguestyles.blogspot.com/2009/06/models-too-skinnyi-think-not.html?showComment=1395952678128#c4543778575466793761'> March 27, 2014 at 3:37 PM

    that's just something fat people say get I like my models thin it gives you something to look at besides all these beached wales in the US

     

  3. Anonymous Said,
    http://voguestyles.blogspot.com/2009/06/models-too-skinnyi-think-not.html?showComment=1411070489468#c213037321256154718'> September 18, 2014 at 3:01 PM

    Darling, I could run up 3 flights of stairs to work every day when I was severely anorexic with a BMI of 13. Then your organs start failing, and you have to be put on an IV and start crying about the calories in the liquid glucose they are pumping into you to keep you alive because it will 'make you fat'. Anorexia takes a lot of willpower and delusions, and those girls are way to thin to be healthy. You can keep going for months, sometimes years, before you have a fatal heart attack or your organs stop working or whatever it is that kills you.
    Of course when in the grip of anorexia, nothing is too skinny, because you'd rather be dead than gain weight, so in that respect you're right.

     

  4. Anonymous Said,
    http://voguestyles.blogspot.com/2009/06/models-too-skinnyi-think-not.html?showComment=1495319224992#c5656314599108582000'> May 20, 2017 at 5:27 PM

    There is no such thing as too skinny, unless you are *undernourished*
    UNDERNOURISHED

    UNDERNOURISHED

    UNDERNOURISHED

    undernourished

    that's it

    you've almost got it

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah & I am going to school for Environmental Engineering. My passions in life involve painting, sketching, fashion, running, and enjoying nature. My goal and hope is to help our world become a safer and happier place to live...for us and our future children.

Followers